Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Silent Hill

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Silent Hill

    Holy sh*t..... that movie was incredible. It is the single best game to movie adaptation.
    With a little tweak here and there to make it more of a movie, but keeping the 1st game in tact.
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!! you will not be dissapointed!
    I will end up going to see this for a second time!
    my book it gets a 10 outta 10.. A ++++

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Silent Hill

    Can't wait for the uncut version on DVD. I heard that a lot of people in test audiences for earlier cuts of the movie just got up left they were so disturbed by the movie. Which I can see, because last night at Abingdon, there were a few people who left the theater and there were girls crying and all that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Silent Hill

    yeah, I had that happen both times I went to tinseltown. People had to get up and leave...

    hopefully the DvD, like the games, will have three more alternate endings!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Silent Hill

    OMG wow, went and saw it last night and there were parts that made my skin literally crawl, it was awesome. Afterward, craziefather and I got to talking about all of the symbolism in it, especially in the names
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •